What are the two options that describe the effects of the spanning-tree portfast command? (Choose two.)
- If the switch port is configured with PortFast, it waits 15 seconds before transitioning from a blocking to forwarding state.
- Enabling PortFast on trunks that connect to other switches improves convergence.
- If a switch port is configured with PortFast, it is an access port that immediately transitions from a blocking to forwarding state.
- Portfast enables the port to bypass the listening and learning states of STP.
- Portfast bypasses the learning state and moves immediately into blocking.
|Answers Explanation & Hints:
The portfast feature is enabled on a specific access port with the spanning-tree portfast command. One of the benefits of the STP portfast feature, is that the access ports bypass the earlier 802.1D STP states (learning and listening) and forward traffic immediately.